Life Insurance for Parents Over 60
Life insurance for parents over 60 is available in term and permanent policies. A term policy covers the insured for a specific period of years; it might be 10 or 15 years or more. A permanent or whole life policy, although more expensive usually, will protect the insured for the rest of life and build cash value. However, at age 60, it is extremely important to compare companies, prices, and the different types of policies to find the right company at the right price to fit your individual situation. How much insurance do you need?
How to Find the Best Price
Shop carefully. Shopping carefully is essential to find the most affordable rate. With all the life insurance companies to choose from, there are a variety of underwriting requirements companies have established that they take into consideration in coming up with the policy cost. High blood pressure with one company may increase your premium. With another company using different guidelines, it may not have negative consequences. Independent agents have access to the company underwriting guides.
Use an independent agent. They can efficiently find several quotes for you and help you compare them quickly and easily. As independent agents, they work for the client and are not obligated or restricted to use one company. They have access to numerous life insurance companies, and are can find you find the most affordable match for your situation.
Don’t delay. Premiums for life insurance are based on your age. When you are within six months of your next birthday, most companies will charge you for your nearest age. This results in a higher premium and can be quite significant. Life insurance for parents over 60 becomes more expensive with each passing year. So, if you need a policy, move forward and begin the process to find the insurance protection you need. Policies are usually issued in three to six weeks.
What About Health Conditions?
However, life insurance for parents over age 60 who have significant health issues your medical records will need to be ordered by the insurance company. This process can be time-consuming, depending on how fast the medical facility returns the records for review. Your acceptance of the outcome by the insurance company is not carved in stone, and you can always decide not to purchase the policy after it is issued. You can change the death benefit of the policy or number of years you want insurance coverage.
Remember, for parents over age 60; life can change overnight due to medical conditions. Today you might qualify for a good rate, and tomorrow you may not due to that change in health. So, move the process forward, take the first step to fill out the information need in the quote engine to begin the process. What do you have to lose?
Life insurance for Parents Over 60 and Lifestyle Factor
Life insurance becomes more expensive at age 60. But age is not the only factor in figuring insurance costs. Other considerations a company is interested in are your current health, your profession, lifestyle, driving record, your family history, hobbies, and social connections. How often you exercise may be important and some companies. Insurance companies want to know if you have a pet and visit the dentist yearly and take vitamins. Positive answers in these areas can reduce your life insurance premium.
All these lifestyle factors are an indication relating to your longevity of life. Clients with good habits and who take care of themselves tend to live longer. Underwriters want to see clients trying to stay healthy and with good lifestyle habits to offer the best possible insurance rates.
Term Life Policies Are Easy to Compare
Our website offers a fast and simple quoting system that can help in finding your life insurance cost. Simply complete the form on this page to see a variety of offers from A-rated life insurance companies. What’s next? You can begin your application with the link provided. However, if there are health-related issues, and because life insurance companies look at age, health, and lifestyle issues differently, which affect your cost, you might want to follow the following steps.
1. First Step. A short, painless conversation avoids wasted time (future communications can be by e-mail). along with a convenient time to talk briefly by telephone. (By confidentially discussing any health or lifestyle issues, you will have realistic quotes and obtain the best coverage.)
2. Expert Product Review. We shop the entire marketplace and evaluate all the carriers, plans, options, and costs to fit your needs. If you have a current policy, in almost every case, a comparison will show significant savings or better coverage for the same payment.
3. Action. You can save time getting started to qualify — We can complete the pre-application for you in just a few minutes by phone (there is no cost or obligation). Apply for the most coverage being considered; you can always take less. Once approved in about 3 to 8 weeks, then decide what you want to be issued, receive your policy and pay your 1st premium.
Guaranteed Issue Whole Life Insurance
What if you have a severe health condition and do not need a policy over $25,000? You can get life Insurance coverage through a guaranteed issue policy. Guaranteed Issue Whole Life Insurance is an affordable solution that offers you the peace of mind that your family will be provided for in the event of your death if you have a health issue that disqualifies you from a term life or whole life plan. Guaranteed Issue plans are unique in four ways:
1. You are not required to answer any questions about your health when applying for this type of policy.
2. You have coverage for accidental death anytime the policy is in force, you receive the death benefit you selected up to $25,000.
3. For a non-accidental death during the first two years, with some companies, it can be three years; you receive your premium plus interest on the premium you paid.
4. Smoker and non-smokers pay the same rate. Your policy can never be canceled if your premium is paid. Your premium is guaranteed never to increase. You can borrow from the cash value of the policy for the necessary payment to prevent the policy from lapsing. Fill in the form for a quote or give us a call, we are here to help; our phone number is 888-495-4068.
Why Use Life Insurance For Parents Instant Quotes?
It is essential to use an experienced independent agent. As independent agents, we have extensive knowledge of the insurance industry and how to qualify you for the best possible life insurance rates with no medical exam. Many of the websites offering life insurance are call centers with cubicles of agents using a script to sell you life insurance. Some of the sites sell your information to 10 or more agents, which results in you receiving many unending calls. We are not a call center.
Our staff has extensive knowledge of the insurance industry. We are independent and know the companies, the products they offer. We use the latest technology to improve your experience and get your policy issued as fast as possible at the least expensive rate.
Some of the top-rated companies we work with are Banner Legal and General, Mutual of Omaha, Transamerica, SBLI, Protective Life, Assurity, American General, and Prudential, to name a few. We are not obligated to use any company. Finding the company that is the right fit for your situation, at the lowest possible price is our goal.
If you have decided on term insurance, you can run a needs analysis, health analyzer, receive quotes, select a product and a carrier and complete a pre-application on your own!